Nakti’s Marriage Jamboree Begins Jan 18 on Zee Marathi
- Serial – Naktichya Lagnala Yaycha Ha..
- Starcast – Prajakta Mali as Nupur – Nakti , Sanjay Sugavkar, Pournima Talvalkar, Asit Redij, Varsha Dandale, Shakuntala Nare, Ragini Samant, Sonali Pandit, Ananda Karekar, Abhinay Sawant, Abhijeet Aarkar,
- Celebs Coming to See Nakti – Anikest Vishwasrao, Prasad Oak, Shashank Ketkar, Avadhoot Gupte.
- Studio – Right Click Media Solutions.
- Producer – Atul Ketkar, Aparna Ketkar.
- Executive Producer – Harshad Sakharam Shinde, Hemant Sonawane.
- Director – Gautam Koli.
- Co-Director – Ninad Ashokrao Jadhav.
- Story – Atul Ketkar.
- Screenplay – Kiran Kulkarni, Pallavi Karkera.
- Cinematography – Ashok Pawar.
- Dialogues – Amruta More, Pralhad Kudtarkar.
- Editor – Lalasahab Yadav.
- Art Direction – Rajesh Maruti Sapte.
- Costumes – Santosh Gawade.
- Make up – Kamlesh Parab.
- Title Song – Shrirang Godbole.
- Background Singer – Deepika Jog.
- Music – Hrushikesh, Saurabh, Jasraj.
- Choreographer – Subhash Nakashe.
- Background Music – Swapnil Nandgaonkar.
- Channel – Zee Marathi and Zee Marathi HD.
- Starting From – From 18 January Wednsday to Saturday at 10PM
The Deshpande family has been in residence at Damodar Niwas for many, many years now. After the demise of Damodar Deshpande, his two sons Chandrakant and Suryakant, their children, daughter Shaila and her husband Jayanta stay together in this close-knit family.
Nupur, Suryakant’s and Viju’d daughter is this family’s darling daughter and she is fondly called ‘Nakti’ (snub-nosed) by her family members.
‘Naktichya Lagnala Yaycha Ha’ revolves around the this Nakti’s marriage. One of the last wishes of Damodar Rao, who breathed his last at Damodar Nivas, was he wanted Nupur’s marriage to happen in his ancestral home.
In fact, he had also wished that only after Nupur’s marriage should the family demolish his ancestral bungalow and go for its redevelopment. And so everybody is making efforts for Nakti’s marriage.
On cue the family has also zeroed in on an eligible groom, Neeraj, who, curiously belongs to the same family: Neeraj is Nupur’s paternal aunt’s son Neeraj. The eligible bachelor, is on his way to be with his family for a function, and the family decides to put the proposal to him once he comes back.
Interestingly, as soon as Neeraj lands in the country he senses the family’s intentions. But, therein lies the rub. Neeraj flatly refuses the proposal. Neeraj’s decisions pains Nupur, who too wants to marry Neeraj, no end and to pacify Nupur, Neeraj takes it upon himself to find a match for her.
And so begins the fun in the family as it sets out to find a suitable boy for Nupur and begins a regular programme of match making with the traditional Marathi Kanda-Pohe dished out at every such meeting.
The serial’s core is to find a suitable match for Nupur. The fun part is to watch out for all the grooms and their families making a beeline at Damodar Niwas and the tricks that Nupur employs to reject each one of them.
Celebs Coming to See Nakti –
Based on a this simple plot, the entourage that accompanies the eligible bachelors to Nakti’s house with a proposal to tie the knot will bring a lot of fun to the proceedings.
Every week a Marathi celeb will be part of the group that will come to seek Nakti’s hand. These include Aniket Vishwasrao, Prasad Oak, Shashank Ketkar, Avadhut Gupte and many other popular stars. Each of these celebs have got a meaty character sketch etched out and will be fun to watch out.
Amid all this hungama the Deshpandes come face to face with many embarrassing, hilarious situations even as they make flat out efforts to convince Nakti about why each and every eligible boy that comes visiting is suitable for her and the tricks that Nakti employs to reject all of them.
Popular actor Prajakta Mali is essaying the central character of Nakti in this serial along with Sanjay Sugavkar, Poornima Talwalkar, Aasit Redij, Varsha Dandle, Shakuntala Nare, Ragini Samant, Sonali Pandit, Ananda Karekar, Abhinay Sawant, and Abhijeet Aarkar who will be playing important roles.
Gautam Koli will be directing Naktichya Langala Yaycha Ha, which is produced by Atul Ketkar and Aparna Ketkar’s Right Click Media Solutions. While Kiran Kulkarni and Pallavi Karkera have written the serial’s screenplay, dialogues are written by Pralhad Kudtarkar.
Naktichya Lagnala Yaycha Ha will be coming to entertain you beginning January 18, 10 pm, Wednesday to Saturday.
Naktichya Lagnala Yaycha Ha.. Zee Marathi Serial Promo –
Serial Posters And Still Photos –