Review : Ventilator Marathi Movie
RATING : 4/5
- Starcast : Ashutosh Gowariker,Priyanka Chopra, Madhu Chopra, Jitendra Joshi
- Studio : Purple Pebble Pictures
- Presented by : Zee Studios
- Producers : Priyanka Chopra and Dr. Madhu Chopra
- Director : Rajesh Mapuskar
- Writer: Rajesh Mapuskar
- Genre : Drama
For every year, the family members of Kamerkar join together to their ancestral village to grandly celebrate the Ganesh festival with aplomb. But this year, an unexpected situation is happened that the doyen of the Kamerkar family, the more loved Gajju kaka went into coma before three days to go for the Ganesh festival. So, he put in the ventilator for the life support in a hospital at Mumbai.
In the meanwhile, this news is spread to the coastal village of the Kamerkar family members from Mumbai to the United States of America. So finally, the entire family members are come to the hospital, where corridors and reception become the comic mishaps, religious endeavors, reunion and arguments.
By the time, the lavish elephant headed god Ganesh arrives in the homes and towns, when family members of Kamerkar learn the precious life lesson from the ‘Ventilator’. To Know what is valuable lesson watch ‘Ventilator’ movie in cinema halls.
Positive Points :
- Properly directed Movie.
- Performances by every actor is very good.
- The story line is very good and interesting and its today’s need.
- Screenplay very impressive.
- Strong peoples come together for Marathi Movie World.
Negative Points :
- Its too less but can’t be neglected.
- Less Musicals.
- Poor cinematography,Editing etc.
It’s a complete family entertainer film and it is filled with the interesting story line. In addition to that, the film delivers strong social message to the audience and it is shown strong relationship between family members and father and son. All kind of the audience will definitely like the movie. Finally, it is a good family for this week end.