Review : Vazandar (2016) Marathi Movie
- Starcasts : Siddharth Chandekar, Sai Tamhankar, Priya Bapat, Chetan Chitnis,Sameer Dharmadhikari,Chirag Patil.
- Studio : Landmarc Films
- Producer : Vidhi Kasliwal
- Director : Sachin Kundalkar
- Writer : Sachin Kundalkar
- Music : Avinash – Vishwajeet
- Release Date : 11 November 2016.
Rating : 3/5
No one likes self obesity specially its more disliked by the girls or womens. So Vazandar is a psychological comment on Obesity. In this movie Film-maker Mohit Wagale (Chetan Chitnis) came from New York by learning film making. He meets these two friends Pooja And Kaveri and wishing to do a movie based on real life of them. Pooja (Priya Bapat) From Panchgani and Kaveri from Pune goes to dance in party. But unfortunately they fall from the table and this video gets viral so they feels very shameful. So they decide to reduce overweight.
Vazandar is a journey of Kaveri and Pooja regarding reducing weights. For that they follows various ways like Dieting, medicines,cycling,gyms and various ways. During this period Alok Dixit (Siddharth Chandekar) cames in a life of Pooja, Alok likes Pooja as it is but attitude of Pooja makes her restless and she try to reduce weight.
Positive Points :
- Good try to give social message regarding cyber crime during their journey to reduce weights.
- Strong chemistry of Sai And Priya.
- Shown awesome nature beauty from Panchgani.
- Good Songs
- Good tips to those who are thinking to reduce weights 😛
Negative Points :
- Many things are remains uncorrelated like How Pooja and Kaveri becomes Friends??, How Alok and Omkar came together in last scene etc.
- Average entertainer.